Monday, September 8, 2008

Continuation of my journey

I appreciate all the emails and words of support that you have given me before and after the race. I am grateful to God and Our Lady that they delivered me home safely instead of being transported home in an ambulance.

Since I did not finish, my journey is incomplete and I started preparing for next year by registering for the 2009 Ironman Louisville. In order to better prepare for it, I am contemplating competing in a marathon in November in Indianapolis called the Indianapolis Monumental Marathon. It's not confirmed yet, but I am really looking into it.

I will continue this blog and provide not only updates of all my training but tips and thoughts on training and various races that I have and will compete in. I hope it continues to be an interesting read.

No comments: